
Well All…this is my stab at blogging. I just wanted to send an update on our family activity since leaving Provo, to include the news that we moved from Provo. Allie and James are enjoying winter in Brawley at the compound, while I am attending CBRN BOLC at Ft Leonard Wood, MO. I am not sure if everyone is aware that I am branched AD (active duty) to the Chemical Corps, or that my first assignment is at Fort Campbell, KY with the 101st Aviation BG, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). So now you know. While here at Ft Leonard Wood or as we call it here “the School house”, I am building on my experience from ROTC with platoon leadership and learning the techniques and responsibilities I will soon have as a chemical officer. It is exciting to finally be stepping off into the Army, and starting this new phase in our lives. Though it is no fun to be without Allie and James, I know the Lord is watching over us all. Thanks for your prayers and all the support shown us during our BYU years. God bless! Feel free to drop us a line for more news updates.



No comments:
Post a Comment