Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Home Sweet Home!!!

Just wanted to give a quick update to family and friends. We are all moved into our new home, and slowly furnishing it. Mike is getting used to being a Chem-O for an AVN unit here, and James and Allie have fun everyday in our VERY OWN HOME. Most of the walls/rooms are empty but filled with lots of great ideas. Its a fantastic feeling being rooted. Here are some pics from the last little bit. I havent figured out how to rotate my pics on my phone on my blogger ap...so a few are sideways...and out of order.

My first attempt at KIMCHI, just kidding

Helping unpack
Daddy is my hero.
I love helping Mommy with dinner
Throwing rocks is so much fun!


I'll do it Dad! Hammy Do time!

 



Reading my Kindle Scriptures..mostly just turning it on and off


Here's a good skipping rock Dad.

DIRT DIRTs. So much for a Sunday morning photo-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment