Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Will of God



There have been learning experiences in my life where I too, have hung my head in disbelief and even anger towards God. My reasoning in most cases, "If you are All-Powerful, why couldn't/why didn't? Haven't I earned it?" Those questions are never answered. I am blessed to have a sweet and loving wife who reminds me that I cannot see the end from the beginning, She encourages me to read my Patriarchal blessing, and pray-humbly to my Father in Heaven for clarity. Those answers always come. - Mike

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great talk and a nice video to illustrate the points made.
    I think of the many examples in the Book of Mormon where God gives the people opportunities to choose to be humble and when they don't He plays His role of the Master Gardener and cuts them down to size.
    Oh humility.

    ReplyDelete