
With Easter approaching tomorrow, I want to bear testimony of Jesus Christ.
He came to earth to atone for my sins, weaknesses, and shortcomings; He atoned for my hearthaches, sorrows, and pains. He came to earth and lived as a man. He willingly died for me and for all mankind. He was resurrected the third day and He lives again! He is my Savior and Redeemer, and I am ever grateful to Him. Because of His atonement I can live with my Heavenly Father and family forever. Becaue of Him my joy is full.
I pray that my life will reflect His light and love. May His peace be with you and your family this Easter season and always.
- - - - - -
I would like to share this video with you all. It is a celebration of Christ's mission and atonement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrOG02NMB0
No comments:
Post a Comment